Passivhaus Training General Terms and Conditions
Payment of fees
- Registration fees for Passivhaus Training courses are payable in advance.
- Payment must be received within 7 days if at the early bird rate or at least 14 days prior to the course starting for full price bookings.
- A 10% deposit will confirm your place with the balance due in full before the course commences.
- WARM accept payment by cheque and BACS for all courses, and online via PayPal for Bitesize, Contractor and Online Therm courses.
- Cancellations will be refunded at the following rates:
- More than one month before the course: 90% refund.
- More than one week before the course: 50% refund.
- Less than one week before the course: no refund available.
- If you are unable to attend the course you have booked and paid for, you may defer to the next available course. Only one deferral per delegate. WARM reserve the right to pass on any costs which may be incurred by last minute changes to bookings.
- Substitutions for courses can be made at any time but if the course is in preparation for taking the Designer or Tradesperson exam, the person taking the exam must have completed the whole course.
- Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org of any change in name.
Deferral of exams
- Deferring from one course exam to the next is not a problem.
- Candidates can defer the exam once without incurring any charge; further deferrals will incur a 10% administration fee.
- For candidates deferring to another exam within a year, we advise retaking the revision module
- Candidates deferring to another exam more than one year later after the original course must retake the revision module.
External candidates sitting the Designer exam with AECB Carbonlite Passivhaus Training
- Candidates who did not do the Designer training through AECB Carbonlite Passivhaus Training are strongly advised to take the revision module to prepare for the exam. We do not take any responsibility for their performance in the exam.
- Feedback is collated to review our course performance and inform ongoing development.
- All delegates are provided with an opportunity to feedback at the end of the training day and are also encouraged to provide any additional feedback at the end of the course.
- Feedback may be given informally directly to a trainer, by email to email@example.com or through our online form.
- Our delegates have a right to express any dissatisfaction with the training and associated services provided by AECB Carbonlite Passivhaus Training.
- Complaints regarding the course trainers, content or any other aspect should be addressed in writing in the first instance, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by letter to: Passivhaus Training, WARM Low Energy Building Practice, 3 Admirals Hard, Plymouth PL1 3RJ.
- An initial response will be given within one week of receiving the complaint, with further action taken if needed.
- We will let delegates know the outcome of any complaint made.